Presentation Resource Library
The following is a collection of articles and tips written by Spoken Impact.
There are tips for how to create better content, better PowerPoint slides as well as how to be more effective in your delivery.
You will also find stories and examples that you can use in your next speech to make it more interesting and memorable. Scroll down the page to find the more than 100 different topics.
Call or send us an email today.
- Paint a picture that sticks
- Teaching a Dog to Whistle
- Use a Creative Acronym to Make Your Point Stick
- Leadership Requires a Particular Focus
- How Important is One Vote?
- All New Ideas Are Worth Hearing About
- What Does it Really Mean to Commit?
- Create A Story To Engage Your Audience
- Using a Humorous Story to Introduce a Key Message
- Open With a Seasonal Reference
- Use a Bit of Humor to Help Your Message Hit Home
- What’s in It for Your Audience?
- Focus Your Audience on a Key Message
- Nothing Sells Like a Story
- How Valuable is Your Time?
- Make the Complex Easy to Understand
- Innovation Comes From Small Beginnings
- Inspire Your Listeners by Sharing a Personal Experience
- How Can You Make an Abstract Concept Come Alive?
- Overcome Resistance With the Right Story
- How to Create Enthusiasm for New Ideas
- Create Common Ground with Humor
- Tap Into the Curiosity of Your Audience
- Experience is the Best Teacher
- Use a Prop to Make an Abstract Idea Concrete
- Create Insight with Audience Involvement
- Use the Movies to Make Your Point
- Using a Prop to Help Persuade a Resistant Audience
- Use an Activity to Break the Ice
- Use a Prop to Help You Deliver Your Message
- What Group are You In?
- There’s Money to Be Made if You Listen
- Get Buy-in by Asking Your Audience to Participate
- What if You Could Get a Hollywood Pro to Help You With Your Presentation?
- Leave Them With a Lasting Visual Impression
- Make Your Key Message Stand Out in Lights
- How Do You Lighten Up Your Presentation Even If You Aren’t Naturally Funny?
- Grab Attention with a Strong Opening
- Leave Your Listeners With a Visual Image
- Looking for a Way to Engage Your Audience?
- Making it Concrete with Cookies
- How Can I Become More Comfortable Delivering My Speech?
- How Can I Use Charts and Graphs More Effectively in My Presentations?
- What’s the Best Way to Rehearse a Talk?
- How Often Should I Repeat My Key Message?
- Is it Best Not to Eat Much Before Giving a Speech?
- How Can I Avoid Information Overload?
- How Do You Prepare for a Team Sales Presentation?
- How Important is Vocal Variety in a Presentation?
- How Can I Use Gestures More Effectively?
- How Can I Create a Speech That is Relevant to My Audience?
- What Is the Ideal Length for a Presentation?
- How Do you Create a Speech on Short Notice?
- How Should You Conclude a Speech?
- How Much Should I Rehearse Before a Presentation?
- How Do You Remember Key Messages During a Q & A?
- What’s the Most Effective Way to Use Handouts When Giving a Presentation?
- What Are Some Ways to Introduce Humor Into a Presentation?
- What Can I Do to Grab the Attention of My Audience Right Away?
- Do You Have Any Advice for How to Introduce a Speaker?
- What Does it Mean to Speak With Authenticity?