Making the Media Work for You
In today’s 24/7 news cycle, effectively navigating the news media for maximum success takes specific skills and training. In a hands-on, interactive session, you will learn the ins and outs of modern media and how to leverage the media to your advantage. Whether it is working with print or online reporters, preparing for a live radio broadcast or going before the television cameras, learning the skills needed to tell your story and sell your messages is front-and-center in this session. We will work on key messages and how to say what you mean more effectively. The session includes lots of opportunities to practice and be video recorded with feedback. You’ll leave far more confident to handle your next interaction with the media.
What You Will Learn:
• How to give visually and verbally exciting interviews
• How to control media interviews start to finish
• How to anticipate tough questions – and turn them to your advantage
• How to dress for media success
• The power of body language to sell your message
• How to create compelling messages that stick
• How to work with reporters in today’s fast-paced media world
I was impressed with the significant improvement I saw in just one day with our group. All their comments about the program were very favorable. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Jackie McMartin, Group VP of Human Resources,
Wagner Spray Tech
I am seeing tangible benefit from your training with my team. Several in our group have considerably improved their presentation style. My satisfaction level is very high.
Bob Paine, VP Regional Field Marketing,
Dairy Queen International