Executive Public Speaking Development Program
This is a customized public speaking coaching program for executives who give important presentations. You work one-on-one with one of our professional speaking coaches who will tailor a program unique to your needs and interests. You will receive the specific feedback and tools you need to significantly shift your delivery and content, and become a dynamic speaker.
How does the program work?
Based on our initial conversation, we determine together what are the best topics from the list below. At the first session you will receive the Executive Speaking Development kit which is designed to provide you with all the tools you need to develop more relevant and memorable presentations. Included in the kit are 23 different presentation formats, a 40-topic color tip card series, articles on communications, a resource section covering subjects such as better PowerPoint and more than a dozen different tools you can use every time you put a presentation together.
I just finished the best and most impactful presentation I have ever given. It went very well. I have been told it is was the best of all the general presentations at our conference. Thank you for all your help!!
Director Supply Chain/OperationsLand O’Lakes Seed Division
What a difference! I wanted to improve my ability to connect and engage with very large audiences (1000+ people). Not only did you greatly increase my impact with large groups, you also gave my very valuable skills for any size audience. Your process was very effective and enjoyable.
Chief Operating Officer
Dairy Queen International
What outcome can I expect?
Our goal is to cover topics that you can immediately apply to your presentations and therefore, receive noticeable value from the coaching time. We will help you to project your executive presence and deliver a message that inspires and leads others to action.
Choose from these communications topics:
Deliver with Confidence and Poise
- Executive Communications Assessment - Receive a proprietary assessment of your speaking strengths and areas for improvement. Based on three short presentations you deliver, we provide you with a detailed assessment and plan for how to take your skills to the next level.
- The Polished Presenter - This mini boot camp covers the six major delivery skills you need to come across confident and engaging.
- The Authentic Speaker - Learn how to tap into your authentic self and create more connection with your audience.
- The Calm and Natural Speaker - Learn the 15 ways to reduce your fear of public speaking.
- Presenting to Large Audiences - Topics covered include: stage presence, teleprompters, using the podium and microphones, and connecting to large groups – especially when you can’t easily see faces.
Communicate a Message that is Memorable and Interesting
- Compelling Content - Together we’ll storyboard your next presentation so that it has all the elements of a top notch talk. Specialty talks include business and investment pitches, technical presentations and conference presentations.
- Powerful Keynote Presentations - For your next keynote, we’ll work with you to create keynote quality content that draws in the audience and inspires them to think, behave or believe differently.
- Speak Like a CEO - Learn the three most powerful elements to add to all your presentations: making your message more receiver oriented, using powerful examples and telling stories.
- Business Storytelling - We’ll share a brainstorming tool for coming up with stories, give you the 2Ds for making them memorable and provide sources for stories the audience will enjoy and remember.
- Numbers Don’t Speak for Themselves - Learn how to get across large amounts of technical or financial data and how to make it interesting and understandable for your audience.
- So What? - Using our “So What?” planning tool and funnel communications tool we’ll show you how to avoid the information overload trap and develop a presentation that is succinct and clear.
Make all Your Communications a Success
- Engaging PowerPoint Slides - All your slides will be reviewed and you will receive suggestions and ideas for how to make them more exciting and effective.
- Media Training - Before your next road show get this update on how to deal with the media. Included are communicating key messages, keeping the interview on track, dealing with a camera and handling tough questions.
- Strategic Q & A - Learn the five different types of questions, how to identify them and how to give answers that put you in control. Special emphasis is placed on how to handle challenging questions.
- Presenting with Today’s Technology - We’ll cover how to be more engaging and effective via teleconferences, videoconferences, webinars and webcasts
Consider one of our