Half-Day Speaking Skills Boot Camp
Polish Your Delivery Skills and Learn Best Speaking Practices
Here’s an opportunity for an intense speaking skills workout. In this half day program you will participate in multiple speaking skills exercises that will get you up on your feet and before an audience. The objective is to practice a more dynamic and professional style of communicating that brings out your authentic self. You’ll get immediate feedback as to your strengths and areas for improvement. You will be videotaped and the video is yours to keep. Areas covered include executive presence, gestures, vocal variety, audience connection, authenticity and reduction of filler words. How to come across calm and natural and how to overcome presentation anxiety is also discussed.
What You Will Learn:
• How to identify your own strengths and areas for improvement in delivery
• How to communicate your authentic self
• Tools the professionals use to overcome delivery problems in these key areas:
- Executive Presence
- Sincere eye contact
- Meaningful gestures
- Confident body language
- Vocal variety
- Clear verbal delivery
- Tips and techniques to come across more calm and natural
Who Should Attend:
• Business professionals and executives who have developed some confidence at speaking and now want to improve their delivery
• Those who want an opportunity to speak in front of others and get feedback regarding strengths area areas for improvement in delivery skills.
Prep Work Required:
You will be giving two short 2-3 minute presentations during this workshop. You will be asked to come prepared to give both presentations. You can choose to do two different presentations or the same presentation twice. More information will be sent with your registration confirmation about the presentation.
Minimum 5 - Maximum 9 participants
If we don't reach the minimum we will refund your money or give the option of attending the workshop at a future date.
12:15 pm: Registration
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm: Workshop
5775 Wayzata Boulevard
Saint Louis Park, MN 55416
Parking: Free surface lot parking