So What? Developing PowerPoint Content That Matters
Even if you could go beyond bullet points in your presentation, do you really have a presentation that addresses what is important to your audience and says what really matters? If you are using PowerPoint as your tool for putting presentations together then this workshop is for you. In the one-hour version of this program we provide an overview to our step-by-step process you can use to make your PowerPoint presentations far more effective. With this formula you can shorten the time it takes to put a presentation together. In the full day workshop, we then expand on the formula and walk you through developing your PowerPoint presentation. There is time to present your ideas, get feedback and rework the material.
When you leave this session you will have learned:
- The basic template that you can use for all PowerPoint presentations regardless of your objective
- 14 Attention – Getting Openers
- The one audience analysis tool that will help create your key message
- Ideas for creating a key message that your audience will remember
- Five persuasive formats for the body of your talk that will make your message more logical and convincing
- How to use the “So What?” tool to prioritize information
- How to make your conclusions stand out
- Eleven compelling closes
Session Length: Full Day Workshop
I was impressed with the significant improvement I saw in just one day with our group. All their comments about the program were very favorable. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Jackie McMartin, Group VP of Human Resources,
Wagner Spray Tech
I am seeing tangible benefit from your training with my team. Several in our group have considerably improved their presentation style. My satisfaction level is very high.
Bob Paine, VP Regional Field Marketing,
Dairy Queen International