Seven Habits of a Highly Effective Presenter
You’ve been asked to present to your group, customers or the management team. Your presentations can be interesting, but sometimes they can come across as tired and boring. So how do you keep your audience engaged, even make your presentation interesting? In many cases it requires doing three things well: relevant and interesting content, polished delivery and engaging PowerPoint slides. Come hear seven ideas for making you and your presentations far more effective in these three major areas.
When you leave this session you will have learned:
- How to create an opener that will make viewers want to stay for the entire session
- The importance of the "Impact Structure" for your presentations
- To use examples to keep viewers interested
- How to design PowerPoint slides to be more effective and help get your point across
- What one expression will help you focus on what is really relevant for the audience
- Three ideas to make your presentation more enjoyable and interesting
- How to improve your executive presence to come across more polished and confident
I was impressed with the significant improvement I saw in just one day with our group. All their comments about the program were very favorable. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Jackie McMartin, Group VP of
Wagner Spray Tech
I am seeing tangible benefit from your training with my team. Several in our group have considerably improved their presentation style. My satisfaction level is very high.
Bob Paine, VP Regional
Dairy Queen International