Presenting and Selling Your Ideas
Win Greater Approval
Good news! You’ve got the opportunity to present your ideas. The steering committee, senior management, or business partner, has agreed to hear your suggestions and/or requests. How do you develop a well organized and compelling presentation that will move them to say "yes?" In this session we will address the unique challenges of persuasive presentations and provide a hands-on model for selling and presenting to others that really works. Using a sample case study, we will share the techniques that will win you more approvals. Included will be the four changes you can implement today that will make all your presentations more dynamic and persuasive whether you present them formally or informally.
What You Will Learn
- The five questions your audience is asking and that you need to answer
- How to set the stage for your presentation that will establish a framework for your premise
- How to show proof and make it visual so that it really sticks
- How to organize your presentation so it pulls in your audience
- The importance of visuals and how to use them to help make your “point”
- The one change you can make that will increase your buy in rate for almost any presentation
Expanded Half Day Version includes:
- More examples for persuasive ideas
- An opportunity to work either individually, or in teams, on developing a more persuasive presentation
Session Length: One Hour
I was impressed with the significant improvement I saw in just one day
with our group. All their comments about the program were very favorable. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Jackie McMartin, Group VP of
Wagner Spray Tech
I am seeing tangible benefit from your training with my team. Several in our group have considerably improved their presentation style. My satisfaction level is very high.
Bob Paine, VP Regional
Dairy Queen International