Present Like the Best CEOs
The more important your role in an organization the more critical communication becomes to your success. But what are the techniques that successful managers and leaders use to move people to action and to create support? In this one hour presentation you will learn about the three key ingredients for communicating like a CEO. One of the three keys is storytelling which has become a modern, strategic business tool used to persuade, teach and lead. We’ll share ideas of how to include storytelling in your presentations as well as in daily business conversations. Included will be video examples of how others have applied the three techniques and a formula you can use the next time your success depends on how well you communicate.
When you leave this session you will have learned:
- How to show the audience that you care about them
- 21 ideas for examples that make your point memorable and interesting
- How other successful leaders have used communication to inspire and get action
- The only two things you really need to know to tell a story
- How to make your stories more interesting with the 2Ds of storytelling
- An easy formula for getting others to say “yes” to your ideas
Session Length: One Hour
I was impressed with the significant improvement I saw in just one day with our group. All their comments about the program were very favorable. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Jackie McMartin, Group VP of Human Resources,
Wagner Spray Tech
I am seeing tangible benefit from your training with my team. Several in our group have considerably improved their presentation style. My satisfaction level is very high.
Bob Paine, VP Regional Field Marketing,
Dairy Queen International