Own the Room
Six Ideas in 60 Minutes to Polish Your Presentation Skills
What are the secrets to coming across as a confident and engaging presenter every time you speak? For most of us, we know an interesting and exciting speaker when we see him or her, but how do we project those same qualities when we speak?
In 60 minutes you’ll get a solid review of the six most important delivery skills you need to come across as a dynamic speaker. Whether you present to small groups or large audiences, your delivery is directly linked to how effective you are. With this session you’ll have the tools you can use to evaluate your own delivery and challenge yourself to go to the next level. To increase your understanding of what it means to be a polished presenter, we have included examples of real speakers learning these techniques. Come ready to challenge yourself in these six areas: Authenticity, Likeability, Gestures, Vocal Variety, Executive Presence and Audience Connection.
When you leave this session you will have learned:
- What one technique senior leaders use to come across more commanding
- The eleven most common business gestures and how to incorporate them to create more energy
- What not to do when using PowerPoint so that you maximize audience connection
- The six ways you know if you’re coming across authentic
- What one vocal technique will make all your presentations more powerful
- Why it’s important to create likeability
- How to create open body language
I was impressed with the significant improvement I saw in just one day with our group. All their comments about the program were very favorable. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Jackie McMartin, Group VP of Human Resources,
Wagner Spray Tech
I am seeing tangible benefit from your training with my team. Several in our group have considerably improved their presentation style. My satisfaction level is very high.
Bob Paine, VP Regional Field Marketing,
Dairy Queen International