Break Free from Dull Presentations
An important presentation is coming up. You want to impress, engage and make an impact on your audience. But after putting your presentation together you realize it just isn’t exciting or interesting; in fact, it’s actually sort of dull. Is it your PowerPoint? Is it your delivery? Is it your topic? In working with more than 600 clients to develop their presentations, Spoken Impact has discovered that the basic problem with most presentations is that they have no "energy." To help professionals like you develop powerful presentations and address this problem, Spoken Impact has created the "Energy Factor." Come discover how you can apply it in your own work. You will learn what the "Energy Factor" is, three methods you can use to harness the “Energy Factor” and more than sixty (yes 60!) ideas that you can consider when you create and deliver your next presentation. These ideas include cutting edge ways to use mobile technology like the iPad, tablets and smart phones in your presentations. When you have energy – you make an impact.
When you leave this session you will have learned how to:
- Apply the Energy Factor three ways: Grab’em, Show’em and Engage’em
- Consider more than 60 ideas that help create energy when you present
- Shift from relying exclusively on PowerPoint
- Walk away from your projector and interact with your audience
- Put a presentation together that uses a variety of tools to keep your audience engaged
- Use interactive polling to get instant feedback from your audience
- Use your iPad/tablet in new ways with applications that are unique to mobile
- Add video, which has been proven an effective way to deliver content
- Make your next presentation truly exciting
Testimonials from Audience Members
“Amazing program. I’ll never look at my presentations the same way again.” Lisa Peterson, Streamline Consulting
“Very engaging. The Energy Factor concept is fantastic and I plan to share it with everyone I know who gives presentations.” Sue Filbin, Smiling Dog Design
“I have already thought of numerous ways that I will use the Energy Factor to make all my talks more interesting and engaging. Great program – very worth the time.” Michael Cavitt, Cavitt Associates
Session Length: One Hour
I was impressed with the significant improvement I saw in just one day with our group. All their comments about the program were very favorable. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Jackie McMartin, Group VP of Human Resources,
Wagner Spray Tech
I am seeing tangible benefit from your training with my team. Several in our group have considerably improved their presentation style. My satisfaction level is very high.
Bob Paine, VP Regional Field Marketing,
Dairy Queen International