Become a More Confident Speaker Workshop
Take Your Presentation Skills to the Next Level
Do you want to be more polished and confident when you speak? Do you struggle to put your presentations together and would like to find a simpler way? Do you wish that your presentations would be more interesting and engaging – and motivate your audience to take action? In one day you will receive countless tools and methodologies for becoming the speaker who delivers engaging presentations with confidence and passion.
Included in this program are practice exercises around the six delivery skills you need to be more confident and commanding. We will cover tips for being calm and natural, and we’ll share our exclusive step-by-step process for putting all your presentations together. You’ll get an opportunity to practice all the skills while delivering two short talks to the group. As a bonus we’ll discuss the four E’s of Energy and how to add them to every presentation so your talks are more interesting and exciting. You will be videotaped and receive real-time feedback. The video will be yours to keep.
What You Will Learn:
- Tools the professionals use to overcome delivery problems in these key areas: Sincere eye contact, meaningful gestures, confident body language, vocal variety, and clear verbal delivery
- 15 ways to combat presentation anxiety and be calm and natural
- The one model that you can use every time to put a talk together that includes:
- The five questions that every presentation must answer
- The six elements for understanding your audience
- 23 ideas for openers
- 15 different templates for the body depending on your purpose (persuade, make a recommendation, inspire, inform, update, create buy-in)
- 9 compelling closes
- How to create a key message that ties everything together
- Six guidelines that all PowerPoint users should follow
- How to tell a memorable story that helps make your point
- How to use the four E’s of energy – and why entertainment, engagement, emotional connection and examples will keep your presentation interesting and exciting
I just finished the best and most impactful presentation I have ever given. It went very well. I have been told it is was the best of all the general presentations at our conference. Thank you for all your help!!
Director Supply Chain/Operations Land O’Lakes Seed Division
What a difference! I wanted to improve my ability to connect and engage with very large audiences (1000+ people). Not only did you greatly increase my impact with large groups, you also gave my very valuable skills for any size audience. Your process was very effective and enjoyable.
Chief Operating Officer
Dairy Queen International