Spoken Impact offers four types of presentation training programs:
- Corporate Training Programs – These in-depth half-day, one-day and two day programs can be scheduled at your location or ours for groups of eight or more. Our Corporate Training programs are designed to help your teams become better communicators and presenters.More>>
- One-Hour Sessions – These presentation classes are ideal as a breakfast or luncheon series, or as a breakout session at a conference. Topics range from “Break Free from Dull Presentations” and “Overcome Public Speaking Anxiety” to “Numbers Don’t Speak for Themselves”. More>>
- Webinars – Live webinars allow us to deliver the same exciting one-hour programs in a format that allows you to share the training with employees in multiple locations . Our On-Demand Recorded Webinars allow you to watch your webinar when you want, and where you want.More>>
- Public Programs and Events for Individuals – Spoken Impact offers several presentation training options for people who are interested in learning how to be a good presenter.
- Our Speaking of Business Events are offered several times a year, and provides a great opportunity to develop new ideas, skills, and best practices as a business presenter.More>>
- Our Business Edge Speaking Groups (BESG) give business professionals a place to advance their presentation skills and receive videotaped feedback from a public speaking coach.More>>
I was impressed with the significant improvement I saw in just one day with our group. All their comments about the program were very favorable. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Group VP of Human Resources
Wagner Spray Tech
I am seeing tangible benefit from your training with my team. Several in our group have considerably improved their presentation style. My satisfaction level is very high.
VP Regional Field Marketing
Dairy Queen International