When you know you'll be presenting as part of a team, it's important to meet beforehand to work out the dynamics. Here are a few tips to help you succeed.
- Decide how each presenter will introduce the speaker who follows; it helps to memorize these bridging statements
- Switch speakers with enthusiasm
- Assign a team lead to monitor time and answer questions
- Start and end with a key individual who has the message of ownership and passion
- Limit the number of presenters if possible
- Create variety in presentation length
- Plan room layout and seating ahead of time
Of course, you should get together at least once to rehearse your presentation as a team. It's also an excellent idea to set some of this rehearsal time aside to prepare answers to likely questions.